Support the KMF
The Kay Mason Foundation SA Trust is making a tangible difference in the lives of individual scholars, families, communities, South Africa and world. We can not achieve our goals of building leaders without your support.
We thank you for your continued support, not only financially, but also via your skills and connections. We are truly greatful for everything we receive! Help us fund and educate the leaders of tomorrow!
Support the Kay Mason Foundation via a variety of options:
MY SCHOOL - MY VILLAGE - MY PLANET
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is one of South Africa's biggest fundraising programmes and allows you to make a difference, just by shopping. Every time you swipe your card at any of the12 national or numerous local partners they'll make a donation, on your behalf, to the Kay Mason Foundation at absolutely no cost to you!
Just follow the steps below to apply for your card and receive all the numerous benefits while supporting the KMF at the same time:
- Complete this easy online form; and
- Make sure to select the Kay Mason Foundation South Africa Trust as your Beneficiary!
Get your free card today. Every swipe counts!
MONEY – SKILLS – CONNECTIONS
- Fund a scholar (specified amount per month/year for 5 years). Contact us;
- Sign a monthly debit order (any amount from R50 / $10 / £10 per month);
- Make a once-off or annual donation;
- Make the KMF a beneficiary in your will;
- Support the KMF through your company’s CSI program. Contact us.
Sharing your skills:
- Tutoring (Maths, English, Science, Accounting, Economics, Afrikaans)
- Job shadowing (offering KMF scholars job shadowing opportunities at work)
- Mentoring (becoming an adult mentor to one or more KMF scholars)
- Assisting in the KMF office (design, administration, PR, marketing, fundraising)
Sharing your connections to benefit the KMF scholars:
Host an event, which can be in any format or for any amount of people depending on your needs. The KMF scholars can come to your home, workplace, or any other venue and:
- do formal presentations
- meet people for coffee
- attend dinners, lunches or other get togethers
- Invite your friends to a Build-A-Leader hosted event. Please inform us if you would like your friends, family members and colleagues to attend one of our events